[Speex-dev] Speex 1.1.10 on ARM926EJ-Sid(wb) rev 3 (v5l)

Thu Sep 15 16:41:20 PDT 2005

Hi Eduardo,

All I can say is that the timings you have are a bit odd. What
optimizations options are you using (I suggest -O3)? Also, perhaps you
can try --enable-arm4-asm just in case. I've had the encoder running in
real-time on a chip that's at least twice slower than yours with the
settings you're using.

	Jean-Marc

--
Jean-Marc Valin <Jean-Marc.Valin at USherbrooke.ca>
Université de Sherbrooke