[Speex-dev] Re: aec

Duane Storey duane at counterpath.com
Fri Nov 11 02:06:05 PST 2005

I wasn't implying that anyone do anything about it, just that's it a real
problem.  Unfortunately, most of the crappy sound cards are the ones that
ship with your typical PC, so it's just something that people should be
aware of.

The solution is pretty straightforward -- just resample the audio data in
real time using a reference clock.