[Speex-dev] Re: aec

Jason Harper jhharper1 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 08:29:24 PST 2005

When I ran test 4 as originally described there is
substantial echo cancellation (but not as good as when
the files are perfectly aligned).  When I invert the
inputs, there is no noticeable cancellation.
I'm using testecho with the preprocess line commented
out.  Preprocess seems to work very well at cleaning
up the residual echo when mdf does its job, so I'm
just focusing on testing mdf.

-Jason

--- Jean-Marc Valin <Jean-Marc.Valin at USherbrooke.ca>

=== message truncated ===