[Speex-dev] Some problems with mdf.c

Mon Nov 7 01:56:03 PST 2005

> 1. What are theoretical (using in your articles)  equivalents of index symbols from your program?

I've tried using all the same symbols as the ones in the MDF article by
Soo. Far end is X, near end is D, estimated echo is Y, output (or error)
is E.

> 2. Could you describe or give me an algorith which was using during software implementation of the MDF+DTD

All the MDF algorithm is described in the Soo paper cited at the top of
mdf.c. As for the DTD, it came right out of my head, so I don't have any
reference. I'm currently working on a paper about it though (I'll post
it when I can).

> 3. How I could freeze MDF by means of DTD block.

What do you mean?

	Jean-Marc