[Speex-dev] Compile failure current SVN

Thorvald Natvig speex at natvig.com
Fri Nov 4 15:05:15 PST 2005

Current SVN compilation fails on Win32 (Intel C++ compiler 9.0):

..\..\libspeex\mdf.c(317): error: declaration may not appear after
executable statement in block
      float adapt_rate;

Just moved it up to the variable declaration block to solve it locally,
but as it's not valid C, I thought I'd mention it ;)

PS: With the same compiler, AGC fails horribly (Zlast goes to several
million). Not quite sure where to begin with debugging, and the problem is
"solved" by switching to the MSVC compiler, but that compiler doesn't
produce as fast code.