[Speex-dev] problem compiling with linux

Wed Jul 20 08:59:39 PDT 2005

No, you use the toplevel configure, but then ignore the src/ directory.
Actually the configure script should detect that libogg isn't there and
not even build the stuff in src/

	Jean-Marc

Le mercredi 20 juillet 2005 à 10:47 +0200, Mukund Kumar a écrit :
> Dear Jean-Marc Valin,
>
>         I tried what you said, to complile just libspeex, as there was
> no "configure" file inside the folder "libspeex" I copied it from
> parent directory (I guess I am not wrong doing that), ya it configures
> well with the command
> #  ./configure --enable-blackfin-asm --enable-fixed-point --host=bfin-uclinux
>
>       but for the <make> command it is again giving error
>
> cd .. && make  am--refresh
> make[1]: Entering directory `/root/Desktop/foruclinux/speex-1.1.10'
> make[1]: *** No rule to make target `am--refresh'.  Stop.
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/Desktop/foruclinux/speex-1.1.10'
> make: *** [../config.status] Error 2
>

>       I am sorry if I am asking you some very simple thing.... but I need this.
>
> Mukund

Jean-Marc Valin <Jean-Marc.Valin at USherbrooke.ca>
Université de Sherbrooke