[Speex-dev] small pkgconfig patch for speex

Mon Jul 18 12:46:03 PDT 2005

Actually, I don't see the point of your patch. SPEEX_VERSION is valid
and the include path you should have is include/, not include/speex/
since you should always use:
#include "speex/speex.h"

	Jean-Marc

Le mardi 12 juillet 2005 à 22:46 +0100, Peter Robinson a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> Been playing around with the dev version of speex on linux and ran
> into a small problem due to the fact that the include files have been
> moved off to a speex subdir. This small patch fixes it. I also think
> that the SPEEX_VERSION variable should be just VERSION afaict so this
> adds that as well.
>
> Cheers,
> Pete
Jean-Marc Valin <Jean-Marc.Valin at USherbrooke.ca>
Université de Sherbrooke