[Speex-dev] 64 bit integer spx_word64_t

tunkeat tunkeat at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 01:39:03 PST 2005

hi,

jean-marc: am interested in just integer implementation.
is the 64 bit used more for possibility of large values rather
than accuracy?  could give me a rough idea of the
range, typical value and the extremes off-hand? i take it
your workaround involves some complex manipulations
instead of just using the 32bit to represent the more significant
bits of 64-bit integer.  if yes, could you throw some ideas? thanks!

tk