[Speex-dev] Audio Resampling Library Suggestions?

Tom Harper tharper at sightspeed.com
Tue Sep 14 15:28:33 PDT 2004

Hi Dave,

We wrote our own conversion routines but they aren't very accurate,
and I have to do upsampling now, so I am also looking at other
implementations also.  The main thing i found so far is:
http://www.mega-nerd.com/libsndfile/

Anyone have any experience with these before I dive too far
down the rabbit hole?

Tom

Tom Harper - tharper at sightspeed.com
Lead Software Engineer