[Speex-dev] interpolation of lost frames

Kleijn, J.S. de J.S.d.Kleijn at student.tue.nl
Tue Sep 7 10:03:00 PDT 2004

Hi,

When an audiopacket is received too late I could interpolate this frame. The problem is that I don't know if it is a true bufferloss or just the last audiopacket of a talkspurt. Now my question is if it's harmfull for the audioquality that at the end of the talkspurt one frame is interpolated? Or would this be almost inpossible to hear since the last audiopacket in the talkspurt already is about silent? This obviously depends on how speex interpolates a frame.

Greetings Jeroen de Kleijn
Developer of VoIPerized