[Speex-dev] Jitter buffer

kapul at ai-bot.net kapul at ai-bot.net
Tue Sep 7 08:59:47 PDT 2004

Hmm, I tried... I completly understand an idea of jitter buffer
and I know there is a lot of kinds of this solution
(eg. AJB - Adaptive Jitter Buffer).
I simply want to know what type is used in speex codec and how could I
use that. What is the reason for using jitter buffer implemented in
speex against to my own (implemented at lower layer - transmission
layer - eg. rtp).

Kapul