[Speex-dev] Directshow filters update - 0.66.8063
ogg at illiminable.com
Thu Oct 21 08:14:31 PDT 2004
Another update to these filters... www.illiminable.com/ogg/
Here's the chagnes...
* FLAC can now be muxed into a multi-stream file.
* Now supports both the new Ogg FLAC (1.1.1) and the old Ogg FLAC (still not
* Fixed the explorer problem by removing the offending registry key at
* Removed a heap of memory leaks, WMP should run a fair bit leaner now
* Some internal changes to the queueing mechanism
Also added some skeleton API docs for developers... still pretty sparse on
information at the moment... but the class hierarchies and method lists
might be helpful. (Of course subject to change)
Here's probably a good place to start.
More information about the Speex-dev