[Speex-dev] can speex be used from dshow?

illiminable ogg at illiminable.com
Thu Oct 14 08:35:44 PDT 2004

You need to install the filters from here...

www.illiminable.com/ogg/

When you install it, you'll get about 10 new filters... a decoder and
encoder for speex, theora, flac and vorbis and a muxer and demuxer.

The two speex filters are called...

Speex Encode Filter
Speex Decode Filter

And they are in the Directshow category.

Zen.