[Speex-dev] Speex for Samsung ARM processor

Jean-Marc Valin jean-marc.valin at usherbrooke.ca
Sun Oct 3 01:24:58 PDT 2004

As I already said, these assembly optimizations are for 5E the
architecture only (will rename the option). As to why it's too slow,
maybe you should try setting the complexity (SPEEX_SET_COMPLEXITY)
lower, decrease the bit-rate/sampling rate, use a better compiler, write
some assembly. If you give me some numbers on the speed you're getting I
might be able to say whether that's normal or not.

	Jean-Marc