[speex-dev] XScale realtime encoding possible?

Rodrigo Parra M rparra at ing.puc.cl
Sun Nov 9 18:32:50 PST 2003

I'm developing a Personalized system of news audible for PDAs(Pocket PC
and Palm OS), I have somes PDAs with differents processors(Samsung
(2410) 266 MHz, Intel Xscale PXA 250 to 200 and 400 MHz, OMAP1510) with
Pocket PC 2002 and 2003, and Palm OS 5 operating system. I offer myself
to test any application of speex that runs in these machines, only you
must send me the source code.
Regards.
Rodrigo Parra M.
MSc.(c), Computer Engenieer.