[speex-dev] Bug found (and possibly fixed) in Win32 speexdec

Anders S. Johansen home at dduck.dk
Sat May 31 15:10:06 PDT 2003

Hi!

Speexdec "clips" playback of files on fast Windows machines when
invoking it in decode-and-play mode by only supplying a filename for the
source file - the end  of the sound playback gets chopped off. I have
traced it to the line reading:

    if (fout && strlen(outFile)==0)
       WIN_Audio_close ();

    if (strlen(outFile)==0)
       WIN_Audio_close ();

At least everything works for me, if I make the abovementioned change.

Cheers!
   Anders