[speex-dev] Speex ACM Format Tag

Keith Looney klooney at on2.com
Fri May 16 07:58:22 PDT 2003

Is there a registered ACM format tag for Speex encoded audio?  I am in charge of an application which can store Speex audio in a stream in an AVI file and I would like to use the official format tag if there is one so that some day it will be playable using some forthcoming ACM codec.

Keith Looney
Senior Software Engineer
On2 Technologies, Inc.  The Duck Corporation