[speex-dev] cosmetic problems with speex encoder in rc3

Matthias Granberry matthias at utdallas.edu
Sat Feb 22 16:41:10 PST 2003

Take a look at this:

peexenc --vbr -V --quality 4 audiodump.wav a.spx
Encoding 32000 Hz audio using ultra-wideband (sub-band CELP) mode (stereo)
Bitrate is use: 22400 bps  (average -1268444817 bps)

I'll take a look at what the problem is later today or tomorrow, but
if anyone beats me to the bug, let me know before I spend too much
cscope time playing with it.

Regards,
Matthias

--