[speex-dev] 1.0.3 in ACM soon

Rodrigo Parra M rparra at ing.puc.cl
Thu Dec 11 02:42:40 PST 2003

Hi Andrey,
May be that we don´t understand. I need to transform speex to pocket pc
platform. The Windows API is different to Pocket Pc API. Some IDEs that
help us to create code for pocket pc, for example, are Visual C++ 3.0
embedded or Visual Studio.Net. Christian will develop this work with
Visual C embedded.
If you can develop this work quickly or you can guide me step by step, i
would be very happy!!. I need this work for my master thesis.
Regards.
Rodrigo.