[Playlist] We need to reset the site

Lucas Gonze lucas at gonze.com
Wed Jan 5 17:27:16 UTC 2022

As always, your improvements (e.g. to the gray) are welcome.

Evan has created markup for a new home page design that shows XSPF in
action. A future project is to adapt that to markdown and pull it in to the
production site.

Now that the basic reset is complete, each of these changes is a *lot*
easier.