[Playlist] Upcoming meetings

Lucas Gonze lucas at gonze.com
Thu Sep 23 23:17:08 UTC 2021

I've gotta include myself in the list of people who aren't versed in UTC-7,
since I wrote it +7 instead.

So, yeah, if people are available tomorrow at 8 California, 4 Europe,
that'd be a good thing. The goal is to talk about larger goals of some kind
of new project, along the lines of this ticket:
https://gitlab.xiph.org/xiph/xspf-website/-/issues/9. Also, you might want
to learn about the website refresh that Evan and Tess are doing.

The "location" is the #xiph channel on libera.chat. If IRC is a problem let
me know and I'll see if there's interest in switching to some other medium.
If you want to sync up but can't make it tomorrow ok!