[Playlist] Call for comments

Philipp Schafft phschafft at de.loewenfelsen.net
Tue Aug 31 00:17:13 UTC 2021

Good evening,

On Mon, 2021-08-30 at 17:01 -0700, Lucas Gonze wrote:
> If you have comments on or votes for or against any of the following
> items, could you reply here?

sure:

> Using gitlab.xiph.org as the home for future source control and
> project managment

With all my voting power: Yes.

> Using Gitlab issues for most future discussion, rather than the
> mailing list

Yes, please.

> Creating two new repos, xspf-site and xspf-spec, within the
> https://gitlab.xiph.org/xiph group

At the given project state, yes. But: Please use xspf-website as all
other projects also use the -website suffix.

> Adding me and Evan Boehs to these repos as admin

No opinion -> abstention

With best regards,

--
Philipp Schafft (CEO/Geschäftsführer)
Telephon: +49.3535 490 17 92

Löwenfelsen UG (haftungsbeschränkt)     Registration number:
Bickinger Straße 21                     HRB 12308 CB
04916 Herzberg (Elster)                 VATIN/USt-ID:
Germany                                 DE305133015