[Playlist] We need to reset the site

Lucas Gonze lucas at gonze.com
Sun Aug 29 23:24:43 UTC 2021

Evan,

I will happily support all of the above, except that the username xspf is
beyond my control. There is a Xiph.org organization already on GitHub -
that is a good place to start. Would that work for you?

I'd like to stop using this mailing list since spam filtering is
impossible, and dealing with spam manually isn't a good use of my time.
Let's move the community to GitHub. In the meantime, a CC list might help.

CC'ing Monty Montgomery (Xiph lead) for feedback. Monty, if Evan agrees,
could we create these repos in https://github.com/xiph ?