[Playlist] question about the XSPF specs

Benoît Gréant gordie.lachance at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 23:51:58 UTC 2020

Hi Lucas,
First, thanks a lot for your kind reply and interest.
Maybe the best would be that I take some time to compile all my questions.
I don't really know how I can help, except by giving some feedback.  Just
thought that it would be nice to update the standard since the music
industry changed a lot those years with the streaming industry.
A chat would be easier for me since i'm quite OK to write english but it's
more difficult for me to speak :)

Thanks !

Benoît