[Playlist] question about the XSPF specs

Lucas Gonze lucas.gonze at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 18:25:32 UTC 2020

I wonder who is maintaining Tomahawk at this point. Github history shows
recent updates.

Thinking about the user-level demand for sharing, one angle that may not
have been fully explored is durability. For playlists to survive over time,
they need to be able to jump free of the original resources (MP3s, URLs,
MSPs) for which they were created. Are there playlists that call out for
long-term durability like this?

Does anybody have old playlists around which they loved enough to make
available nowadays?