[Playlist] cassette.json

Pushtape pushtape at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 18:13:25 UTC 2016

A few years back I had proposed a portable discography format, that
basically could act as a container for JSPF playlists with some additional
metadata and configuration.

The concept evolved a bit, and I finally got it working by building a
decoupled static frontend that uses a cassette.json file to build out a
working user interface for listening to local as well as remote JSPF
playlists.

https://github.com/zirafa/pushtape-cassette

Any feedback is appreciated - currently it supports very basic JSPF
metadata (mostly because of real-world space limitations in the user
interface)

-zirafa