[Paranoia] Question regarding Enhanced CD ripping

桃源老師 xanadu6291 at dream.jp
Sun Nov 13 15:51:00 UTC 2022

Hello,

Sorry for late reply...

I'd like you to fix the issue, detection of enhanced cd, if you can...

I followed the link you provided and tried to build, but failed with the following error:

./cdda_interface.h:25:10: fatal error: 'IOKit/scsi-commands/SCSITaskLib.h' file not found
#include <IOKit/scsi-commands/SCSITaskLib.h>
./cdda_interface.h:25:10: note: did not find header 'scsi-commands/SCSITaskLib.h' in framework 'IOKit' (loaded from '/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks')
1 warning and 1 error generated.

How can I build it?

Best Regard,
Kimio Miyamura