[Paranoia] Ripping physically scratched CD's

Michael_OF michaelof at rocketmail.com
Fri Dec 5 09:31:10 PST 2014

I agree to all of you, that cdparanoia's intention is quality, but cdparanoia was suggested to me from OpenSuse IRC chat
members, as a potential "last chance". Never heard about before.

All other tools like audex or a Dolphin copy&paste also hangs, esp. in audex I've tried NOT to use the "full paranoia
mode" also, as well as I tried "skip read errors"... whatever options: hangs....

So, as a result, I'm more than happy that a tool which is not designed for "brutal" rippings was the first tool that did
my job. :-)

Regards,
Michael