[Paranoia] Patch survey/inclusion from unix 'distros'

Eric Sandeen sandeen at sandeen.net
Fri Mar 25 07:03:40 PDT 2011

On 3/25/11 1:32 AM, grarpamp wrote:
>> unaware of the patch
>
> Speaking of patches from various places...
>
> Has there been a recent survey and review for inclusion
> of the patches that are currently maintained by the major
> unix projects? Debian, RedHat, FreeBSD, OpenBSD,
> etc?
>
> Is anyone maintaining a conglomeration of them
> as a patch set against cdparanoia?

FWIW, Fedora Rawhide only contains 3 patches:

http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/gitweb/?p=cdparanoia.git;a=tree

The first 2 are from upstream in any case, I believe.

cdparanoia-10.2-#463009.patch - "cdda_interface.h not compatible with C++" - trac 15338
cdparanoia-10.2-endian.patch - "crash fix for host/drive endianness mismatch" from cdparanoia svn r15356
cdparanoia-10.2-install.patch - "Include install patch, to avoid all of the ugly manual installation."

-Eric