[Paranoia] Some questions.

Stef Bon stefbon at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 12:57:47 PST 2010

Hello,

I'm developing a fuse fs to access audio cd's. There is already an fuse fs :

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/fuse/index.php?title=MediaFileSystems#Cddfs

I'm developing another fs to access audio cd's. My fs is not only for
accessing audio cd's,
but is a general fs, which offers access to various resources like usb
disks, ata disks and cdroms,
but also smb shares. Look for more info:

http://linux.bononline.nl/wiki/index.php/Changes_and_issues

and

http://linux.bononline.nl/wiki/index.php/Mount.md5key

Now accessing an audio cd is sort of a "plugin-fs" for my fs. Not all
the resources are accessible via plugins.
SMB shares for example are entered via the automounter and using cifs,
which is a sort of a redirection my fs handles.

I've got the following questions:

. what is the meaning of the PARANOIA_MODE_ variables??

. is it possible to read an audio cdrom by multiple users?

. the callback function in paranoia_read_limited is meant for doing aio??

Thanks in advance

Stef Bon
the Netherlands