[Paranoia] cdparanoia and cache

Harry Sack tranzedude at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 06:38:54 PDT 2007

Hi,

I also found this article online where a person tried to solve the problem
by modifying the source code, but I don't know if it works:

http://www.nabble.com/cdparanoia-and-cache-t2390032.html

I also do the same thing like Tim: ripping, comparing, ripping, comparing
and I also found some times where the 2 tracks are not exactly the same. I
use a Plextor Premium and it has a cache of a whopping 8 MB, so maybe caches
this big cause many problems in cdparanoia.

best regards
Harry