[Paranoia] compile problem

Eric Sandeen sandeen at sandeen.net
Thu Jul 20 21:39:54 PDT 2006

elightbo wrote:

> Any help would be appreciated. The whole reason I want to do mythtv is for
> the audio end of it, and that's really all that's left for me.   Someone
> suggested to me that it was a problem with my version of GCC.  I'm running
> version 4.1.1 20060525 on Fedora Core 5.

on fc5 you could just "yum install cdparanoia"

But if you really want to compile it, I think you can just take out the
"default:" line and the case statement right before it for each error in
utils.h, for example, as they do in the fedora rpm:

      case CDDA_MESSAGE_LOGIT:
        d->errorbuf=catstring(d->errorbuf,s);
        break;
      case CDDA_MESSAGE_FORGETIT: /* <--- remove this */
      default: /* <--- and this */
      }
    }
  }