[Paranoia] Creating an audio cd

Cedric Fontaine cfontaine at easysoft.fr
Fri Jun 3 11:44:10 PDT 2005

Hello,

I don't know if it's the right place, but that's my last chance to find
a solution... I'm using cdparanoia and now I wish to create an audio cd
(iso or whatever) from wav files... I tried mkisofs but it only creates
cdrom ant put wav files on it (so it's not compatible with my regular cd
player).
Also cdrecord offers a way to mak audiocd mais it only burns CD and
there is no way to create an image of my cd.

Is there any way to create an audio cd but not to burn it on the same
machine ?

Cedric