[paranoia] write one sector on cd

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Thu Mar 11 06:47:24 PST 2004

On Sun, 7 Mar 2004, Bob wrote:

> Array
>
> > On Thu, 4 Mar 2004, Bob wrote:
> >
> > > Array
> > >
> > > Can someone please give me an idea how I can write one sector on CD?
> >
> > You should look at packet writing modes in Linux. Wrong list for this
> > question, you should join cdwrite at other.debian.org for CD writing
> > discussions.
> >
> > --
> > bill davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>

No clue, I get TONS of mail from that list. Did you send a mail to
majordomo at other.debian.org with "subscribe cdwrite" in the text? Yeah, I'm
sure you did, but that is a very active list, where Joerg announces all of
his new versions.

There's also a dvd list, can't tell you the name from here, I'm coming in
remote and can't get to my main list machine.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>
  CTO, TMR Associates, Inc