[paranoia] missing interrupts solved

steve ssmith at htsi-texas.com
Thu Feb 26 16:36:09 PST 2004

I ran cdparanoia on my computer at work and noticed that it had no
missing interrupts. Both my home computer and work computer have the
same mother board K7T266 Pro 2. The only difference is my home PC had
bios rev3.6 and my work PC had bios rev3.3. I put bios rev3.3 on my home
PC and now it does not report missing interrupts while ripping a CD.
With the older bios I can use my DVD (Model=TOSHIBA DVD-ROM SD-M1502) or
CDRW (Model=Memorex 52MAXX 2452AJ) to rip with out problems. With the
rev3.6 bios neither of these drives would work.

regards
Steve