[paranoia] abcde bug??

Larry Reisinger LGR at nventure.com
Sun Sep 21 12:14:40 PDT 2003

I have used ABCDE many times without any problems. However, on a
particular CD, two of the tracks from CDDB have the same title,
resulting in the overwriting of the first track. I thus entered 'y' when
asked 'Edit selected CDDB database?' so that i can append I and II. Is
there a way exit the editor and proceed after editing the database? I
think that I tried every key on the keyboard!

Thanks.