[paranoia] paranoia bug (sort of)

F Fisher ctzff at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Sun May 4 08:19:14 PDT 2003

hi,
I can't find an obvious way to submit bug requests from the website or an
email address, so I am guessing that this is a relevant address.
basically the bug is that the make file generated by ./configure incorrectly
fails to have the make install target depend on the normal make one.
i.e. ./configure && make install
gives an error saying it can't find cdparanoia binary and others.
what I think the correct behaviour is that make install automatically makes
if required.
i.e. ./configure && make install is equivalent to
./configure && make && make install