[paranoia] lost interupt

himbA himba at siol.net
Thu Jun 5 14:22:53 PDT 2003

Hi,
back again,
Well I have VIA chipset
00:00.0 Host bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT8366/A/7 [Apollo KT266/A/333]
00:01.0 PCI bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT8366/A/7 [Apollo KT266/A/333 AGP]
00:09.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL-8029(AS)
00:0b.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation NV5M64 [RIVA TNT2 Model
64/Model 64 Pro] (rev 15)
00:11.0 ISA bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT8233 PCI to ISA Bridge
00:11.1 IDE interface: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82C586/B/686A/B PIPC Bus
Master IDE (rev 06)

Also, I have my cdrom and cdrw on hdc and hdd (In case I didn't metion it
before) and scsi emulated to

csibus1:
        1,0,0   100) 'TEAC    ' 'CD-532E-B       ' '3.0B' Removable CD-ROM
        1,1,0   101) 'TEAC    ' 'CD-W58E         ' '1.0A' Removable CD-ROM

output; more than 'lost interupt'?

regards, himba

--
This €-mail was Kmailed.