[paranoia] Paranoia questions

Mikko Nummelin mnummeli at cc.hut.fi
Wed Feb 26 04:45:42 PST 2003

(1) When the CDParanoia IV is available through CVS access?

(2) Is it possible to use cdparanoia in such a way that it extracts all
the CD contents as audio to a single file, regardless of TOC entries? A
few of my CD's are protected by Cactus Data Shield, and my Plextor
48/24/48A does not give a correct TOC on these records and attempts to rip
with CDParanoia give a TOC where several tracks are missing and therefore
not ripped. PlexTools gives even in these cases _the correct TOC_ and
manages to rip everything from those records also, so I cannot count for a
hardware problem. CDParanoia with LG DVD -drive also succeeds, maybe due
to LG's better firmware over Plextors.