[paranoia] can not rip track 3 on store bought cds

Jeff Pierce wd4nmq at comcast.net
Fri Aug 29 17:39:14 PDT 2003

Nope, nothing about copy protection in the cases.

PLus, wanna hear another screwy thing. Under Windows it copies audio cds
just fine using the HP branded Roxio version 3.5 that shipped with the
cdrw drive. However, try using a later version of Roxio, say version 5,
and it fails on track 3. Strange.

--
Jeff, wd4nmq
wd4nmq at comcast.net