[paranoia] sound quality problems

Bruce bruce at bluewolverine.com
Tue Sep 10 13:59:54 PDT 2002

I think wav and wav like data (ogg/mp3/etc.) go through the same
hardware and device driver paths.  Where CD audio usually will go
through almost untouched.

Take your wav to another machine (maybe cut out a sample if it's too
large) and try it on that machine.  Maybe try it under windows to see if
it's a driver issue.