[paranoia] URGENT

aminu abubakar dramu_abu1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 26 13:26:07 PDT 2002

Dear Sir,

I am DR AMINU ABUBAKAR a Close confidant of the Late
Nigerian Head of State,GEN. SANNI ABACHA. We have not
met before, I got your contact through Nigerian
Chamber of commerce and I feel like I should trust
you. It is no news telling you that the Abacha family
has been going through untold hardship since the 8th
June 1998 when he died, his family has lost so much
including some fixed assets the late head of state
acquired while in power Evidently, the pages of all
Nigerian Dailies, which you can equally get from
Nigerian Embassy in your country will tell better our
story. Even now,their homes are under surveillance;
worst of all, the Government has resorted to
confiscating everything that has to do with the
family. Before the death of  General Sanni Abacha, he
ran among other business of his own a “BUREAU DE
CHANGE”, which was flourishing with every Government
support. From the Bureau De Change Business which has
now been clamped down on by Nigerian Government, the
wife was able to save US$53 Million in cash. She tried
to safeguard it in a security company here in Nigeria
but couldn’t. Through the help of a close family
friend who works in the Security Company, She diverted
the US$53 Million and moved it out of Nigeria under
the label of family treasure to a security company in
a neigbouring country. For security reasons, I
wouldn’t mention the name of the country until I hear
from you.

In view of the family condition here and the high
interest rate the security company charges, the money
could not be safe there. I

 would therefore need your honest assistance to clear
this fund from the Security Company and safeguard it
for them in your country. Should you help us in this
regard, you will have 25% of the money for yourself
and guide us further to invest the remaining 70% in
any viable business venture. while 5% is earmarked to
cover expenses contingencies. Please if you ever find
it in your heart to help us, send  Your private
telephone numbers and fax numbers, this  will also be
needed to enable the family lawyer get back to you
with the lodging code and clearance permit from the
Security Company. As soon as you send this information
through their lawyer, I will go ahead and instruct the
Security Company to arrange for you to pick up the
consignment. While thanking you for your anticipated
understanding and cooperation,

 I look forward to your urgent response.

Best regards, DR. AMINU ABUBAKAR

Do You Yahoo!?