[paranoia] can't rip from ide dvd-rom Pioneer 115 (not with atapi, not with scsi emu)

Torben Andersen the.beauty at get2net.dk
Wed Jul 24 23:08:52 PDT 2002

Dexter Filmore wrote:

I have tried this (/dev/cdrom1 and /dev/scd1), but it gives the same result:

cdparanoia III release 9.8 (March 23, 2001)
(C) 2001 Monty <monty at xiph.org> and Xiphophorus

Report bugs to paranoia at xiph.org
http://www.xiph.org/paranoia/

Checking /dev/cdrom1 for cdrom...
    Testing /dev/cdrom1 for cooked ioctl() interface
        /dev/scd1 is not a cooked ioctl CDROM.
    Testing /dev/cdrom1 for SCSI interface
        No generic SCSI device found to match CDROM device /dev/scd1

/If you can solve this little problem, I will be gratefull.

Torben
/
/