[paranoia] Locating the position of extraction errors

Mike Reid M.Reid at phys.canterbury.ac.nz
Thu Feb 28 02:40:53 PST 2002

I've searched through the FAQs and archives and done a web search, but I
can't figure out whether cdparanoia (or a wrapper) can provide a log of
the errors that have been corrected (or not) so that I can listen to the
.wav file to see if there really is a problem.

What I'd like is a log with times and errors, similar to what EAC (that
Windows ripper) provides:

track01.cdda.wav  01:23.45 +
track01.cdda.wav  02.34.56 V

I presume I could write a filter for the output that would do this, but
I'd be surprised if someone else hasn't done this already.

Mike Reid