[paranoia] how to dealing whith offsets?

Jonas Ek seahorse at home.se
Wed Feb 13 14:44:19 PST 2002

I have a cdrom whith the read offset -1160. In som cases I'm get this problem.

If the CD-tracks are whith very short pregaps ore none, a very short "blibb" from the earlier tracks end is heard in the beginning of the actual track. In the winowsprogram EAC (Exact Audio Copy) it's possible to adjust the read offset. Is it possible in cdparanoia?

/mingus