[paranoia] Software to correct glitches

Ian Pilcher pilchman at attbi.com
Wed Aug 14 15:43:55 PDT 2002

I'm trying to rip my old, and not so well maintained, CD collection.
Needless to say, there's only so much that cdparanoia can do, and I'm
getting some tracks with audible glitches -- clicks, pops, etc.

Is there any software out there that can detect these errors and
interpolate over them?  EAC claims to do this on Windows, but I haven't
been able to find anything for Linux yet.

Thanks!