[paranoia] cdparanoia can't read audio, but other apps can

Clinton daimaou at axisavant.com
Sun Apr 14 09:14:52 PDT 2002

I have a question that hopefully someone can answer.  Does SCSI
emulation have to be compiled as a module or can you compile it into the
kernel too.  I'm having a problem with my ATAPI CD-ROM drive and this is
the only thing I did that varies from the documentation; compiled
support for SCSI emulation directly into the kernel.

Thanks