[paranoia] Unknown errors

Erick Calder e at arix.com
Wed Sep 12 23:30:09 PDT 2001

I'm trying to rip a CD with cdparanoia-alpha9.7-7 installed on a Seawolf
(RedHat 7.1) system with a 2.4.5 kernel and I'm getting tons of the
following errors:

007: Unknown, unrecoverable error reading data
007: Unknown, unrecoverable error reading data
007: Unknown, unrecoverable error reading data

I only seem to get this on one particular track.  all other tracks are ok.
I've looked at the CD and it looks clean... I've run cdparanoia with -v but
get nothing more useful than the above.

uggestions anyone?

1k tia - e r i c k