[paranoia] CD too large to copy?

Arne Zellentin Arne.Zellentin at unix-ag.org
Tue May 1 20:45:24 PDT 2001

On Wednesday,  2. May 2001 05:12, Forrest Aldrich wrote:
> Okay, smarty :)  Where... and will this work with the s/w I have.

And we're to guess what kind of s/w you might be using now?

Your question really puzzles me as it has become quite hard to get 74min
media (ok, I'm exaggerating a little), most (especially cheap ones) come as
80min. You can even buy 90 and 99 minute media.

I know of no program which you can actually buy (or download) which is not
capable of burning 80min media.

Just get a 80min==700MB==800MB/audio==838860800B/audio recordable and give it
a try.

cu arne

--
Arne Zellentin          10 SIN