[paranoia] [fwd] cddb lookup patch

Monty monty at xiph.org
Thu Mar 22 14:55:26 PST 2001

I'm not really interested in adding this to the mainline, but it may
nonetheless be an interesting patch to other paranoia users.  Have a
look if it sounds useful.

Monty

----- Forwarded message from Nessim Kisserli <nessim at extralook.com> -----

From: Nessim Kisserli <nessim at extralook.com>
To: monty at xiph.org
Subject: just letting you know

hey there!
  first of all thanks for writing cdparanoia, it's a brilliant tool!
  this is just a quick note to let you know i patched my version of
cdparanoia-III-alpha9.7 to take advantage of tcd's cddb database --when
available. it's the one thing that drove me nuts! i've read the faq and
know you want to keep cdparanoia as a ripper. i'm not trying to get
anything out of this, just letting you know what i did :) you can read
more (though not much more) if interested at
http://prolegomena.net/~dent/cdparanoia
have fun,

nessim.

----- End forwarded message -----